Olive Barn Cottage comprises a Loft suite with two bedrooms and a Ground floor suite with a third bedroom. The two loft bedrooms have King size beds which can be converted into singles if necessary and the downstairs bedroom has a queen size bed. All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, showers and baths combined upstairs and a shower only downstairs. The downstairs area is completely separate from the loft and both have spacious sitting areas with open plan kitchens. The wood-fired hot tub will be up and running by the end of September and there are various options available for those wanting to Braai or Weber outdoors.
The rates below are for the entire unit and are based on a minimum stay of 2 nights. Please add R500 to pricing below for any single night stay. 50% is required to secure a booking with the balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
Rates per day
2 people (Ground floor suite only) R2 000
4 people (Loft suite only) R3 000
6 people (Entire unit) R3 600
- Open plan kitchens and living areas with a wood burning fireplace downstairs. One basket of wood provided for fireplace (extra wood available at R60 per bag). There are only electric heaters upstairs because of the wooden construction.
- Nespresso machines and micro-waves in both kitchens. Tea and coffee provided as well as cleaning materials.
- Outdoor deck upstairs and outdoor patio downstairs with tables and chairs. Please bring your own braai wood. Extra wood can be purchased at R60 per bag.
- There are two lounge areas – both with TV’s but NO DSTV. Bring an HDMI cable and use the screens to stream from your phone or Android box using the free WiFi.
- Fresh linen and towels provided.