Olive Tree Cottage is our only single bedroom unit. It features an open plan kitchen and living area, opening onto a deck that overlooks the trout pond with beautiful mountain views. The bedroom is also spacious with a queen size bed and en suite toilet, basin and shower.
The rates below are for the entire unit and are based on a minimum stay of 2 nights. Please add R500 to pricing below for any single night stay.
Rates: Low Season (begin May to end August)
Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) = R1 000 per night
Weekends and holidays (Friday – Sunday) = R1 200 per night
Rates: High Season (begin September to end April)
R1 400 per night
Rates: Peak Season (December 16th 2020 – January 5th 2021)
R1 500 per night
May – Aug R5 700
Sep – April (not including Dec 16th – Jan 5th) R7 500
- Open plan kitchen and living area with cast-iron log fireplace. One basket of wood provided for fireplace but please bring extra wood for braaiing (barbecuing).
- Nespresso machine and micro-wave.
- Patio with stainless steel braai and Weber.
- The lounge area does have a TV but NO DSTV.
- Sliding door from living room to patio overlooking trout pond.
- Spacious bedroom with sliding door onto second patio.
- Panel heater and hot blanket in bedroom.
- En suite shower, toilet and basin with amenities.
- Second ‘guest’ bathroom with small bath, basin and toilet.