Gatehouse is a 6 sleeper unit with a communal kitchen / dining / sitting area between the two en-suite bedrooms. There is a bunk bed in one of the bedrooms. It is characterised by a spacious wooden deck with a braai and alfresco dining area. The main attraction at Gatehouse is the wood fired outdoor hot tub where many a glass of champagne has been enjoyed watching the sunset over the mountains.
The rates below are for the entire unit and are based on a minimum stay of 2 nights. Please add R500 to pricing below for any single night stay.
Rates: Low Season (begin May to end August)
Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) = R2 200 per night
Weekends and holidays (Friday – Sunday) = R2 400 per night
Rates: High Season (begin September to end April)
R2 800 per night
Rates: Peak Season (December 16th 2020 – January 5th 2021)
R3 000 per night
May – Aug R12 000
Sep – April (not including Dec 16th – Jan 5th) R14 700
- Open plan kitchen & living area with fireplace (1 basket of firewood provided).
- Wooden deck with with outdoor wooden hot tub and sitting area. Braai with outside 6 seat table and chairs.
- First bedroom with queen size bed and bunk bed for 2 children. En suite shower, basin and toilet.
- Middle room open plan kitchen, scullery, lounge area and fire place.
- Second bedroom with king size bed (can be made as 2 singles on request), open plan bath and basin. En suite shower and toilet.
- All 3 rooms lead out onto the wooden deck.
- Nespresso machine, coffee, tea, cleaning materials and linen.
- Please bring firewood and swimming towels.
- The living area does have a TV but NO DSTV. There is a DVD player and a list of DVD’s are available on request.
- Deposit of 50% with reservation, balance to be settled at least 3 days before arrival.