Gatehouse is a 6 sleeper unit with a communal kitchen / dining / sitting area between the two en-suite bedrooms. There is a bunk bed in one of the bedrooms. It is characterised by a spacious wooden deck with a braai and alfresco dining area. The main attraction at Gatehouse is the wood fired outdoor hot tub where many a glass of champagne has been enjoyed watching the sunset over the mountains.
The rates below are for the entire unit and are based on a minimum stay of 2 nights. Please add R500 to pricing below for any single night stay. 50% is required to secure a booking with the balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
Rates per day
2 people (One bedroom only) R2 000
4 people (Two bedrooms without bunkbeds) R3 000
6 people (2 bedrooms with bunkbeds) R3 600
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and scullery.
- Living area with fireplace (1 basket of firewood provided).
- Wooden deck with with outdoor wooden hot tub and sitting area. Open braai with undercover table and chairs.
- First bedroom has queen size bed and a bunk bed for 2 children. En suite shower, basin and toilet with fireplace.
- The middle room is an open plan kitchen, scullery, lounge area with a fire place.
- The second bedroom has a King size bed, open plan bath and basin with en suite shower and toilet. There is also a fireplace in the bedroom.
- All 3 rooms lead out onto the wooden deck.
- Nespresso machine, coffee, tea, and cleaning materials are provided.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Please bring your own braai wood. Extra wood is available at R60 per bag.
- The living area does have a TV but NO DSTV. Bring an HDMI cable and use the screen to stream from your phone or Android box using the free WiFi.