The Barn Owl Loft is a 2 bedroom unit situated upstairs above the tractor shed with uninterrupted views of the mountains over the trout pond.
The rates below are for the entire unit and are based on a minimum stay of 2 nights. Please add R500 to pricing below for any single night stay.
Rates: Low Season (begin May to end August)
Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) = R1 800 per night
Weekends and holidays (Friday – Sunday) = R2 100 per night
Rates: High Season (begin September to end April)
R2 400 per night
Rates: Peak Season (December 16th 2019 – January 5th 2020)
R2 600 per night
May – Aug R10 000
Sep – April (not including Dec 16th – Jan 5th) R12 500
- Open plan kitchen and living area with cast-iron
log fireplace (1 basket of wood provided for fireplace).
- The lounge area does have a TV but NO DSTV.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Nespresso machine and microwave.
- French doors from living area opening onto wooden deck equipped with table and chairs and Weber braai (barbeque).
- 2 doubled bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom with shower above bath. Room 1 and room 2 can be made up as a king size bed or 2 single beds.